Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Frakkin' Way

I just have to say that it's darn near impossible to keep a daily blog post going while trying to watch Battlestar Galactica from start to finish like I am right now, so I apologize for that. I never had a chance to watch it from the beginning on Sci-Fi (only the miniseries), so I avoided its later seasons. But we rented a the first couple of discs this weekend, and we can't put them down now. Watching three hours of deeply engrossing sci-fi drama every night can keep you occupied.

There's a lot of stuff going on recently that I want to comment on, notably the Tom Glavine situation and SI's new coverboy (both of which were, not surprisingly, already covered some by Bill at The Daily Something). I hope to have something interesting up either tonight or tomorrow, and then we'll see how things go after that. With family in town and a stackful of BSG discs calling (gotta love 2-for-1 Wednesdays at the video store), I'm going to have to work to keep myself on task. I feel confident I can do it, though.

1 comment:

The Terrific Girlfriend said...

I think that there are several baseball players that might be Cylons...In fact, I'm almost certain. Manny Ramirez.....Roger Clemens....all of the New York Yankees.....

Maybe Tom Glavine is a defective Cylon from the heyday of the Braves...