Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wezen-Ball has moved!

As of tonight, Wezen-Ball.com has moved to the Bloguin network! It's a very exciting move for me, and I'm thrilled to be making it.

For anyone who regularly accesses the blog through the www.wezen-ball.com address, you should not see any problems (and probably will never even see this post). But for those of you who might still have the wezen-ball.blogspot.com bookmarked, this is to let you know where to look now for your content. The RSS feed should have automatically propogated for everyone.

I'll be keeping the blogspot blog up over here to preserve the contents and the comments (I was able to import all of the posts into the new blog), but I won't be putting up any new content. If you have any questions, you can still contact me at larry@wezen-ball.com.

I hope to see everyone at the new blog, and thanks for reading! I'm still blogging because of you guys.

No comments: