Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August is a long month

I feel like this is a down week in the baseball world. It's early August and everyone either seems to be gone on vacation - Rob Neyer, The Daily Something - or just dealing with the long, dog days of summer. Even Twitter seems to have slowed down a little this week.

I'm trying not to succomb to the same thing. We had a nice busy, relaxing weekend, but it left no time to put something up yesterday, and then I found myself playing around with some stuff last night. I don't want you to think that I've let the summer - or the Brewers recent crappy play - get me down, though. I am working on something that should go up either later tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm not promising it's the best thing in the world or anything, but I think it should be pretty interesting.

In the meantime, though, you can always see what I'm saying over on Twitter. Be back soon enough.

No comments: